It’s party time! I’ll be featuring party-type recipes over the next while, & offer other suggestions as well. This particular dish is heavy on dairy, but definitely heavy on flavor. Your guests will love it!
What you need:
2 pounds of cooked chicken (I usually do about 1/2 thighs, 1/2 breasts), shredded
1 brick cream cheese, softened
1 pint sour cream
1/4 cup ranch (make this quick by mixing equal amounts of sour cream & real mayo with a bit of pepper)
Shredded cheese; colby jack, mozzarella, cheddar, or a combination of the three.
Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
How to do it:
01) In a big bowl, mix chicken, sour cream, ranch & cream cheese thoroughly together.
02) Add Red Hot Sauce to the desired spice level. I think I usually add a good 1/4 cup.
03) Pour into a greased glass pan
04) Sprinkle cheese on top, as much or as little as you’d like.
05) Bake at 350° until heated through, usually about twenty minutes
Serve with celery, carrots, & other raw veggies, or tortilla chips!